You have no items in your basket.
Terms & ConditionsTerms and conditions contained within this document govern the use of Sorella's Online Service, including shopping and participation in any Sorella promotions. You can access these terms and conditions at any time by clicking the "Terms and Conditions" link at the bottom of any page on this site.
Diamonds for the Islands
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Diamonds for the Islands promotion allows the entrant to fill out an entry form after shopping at Sorella
HOW TO ENTER:
2. The Promotion Period begins on Monday 26th June and entries close on 30th September 2017 at midnight.
3. Entry is via filling out an entry form in Sorella Diamond Jeweller in The Plaza
4. Participants may enter once per engagement, wedding ring or diamond jewellery purchase to the minimum value of $500.
5. Layby items must be paid for in full before the end of the promotion to be eligible
6.Custom Orders must be paid for in full before end of promotion to be eligible
7. The potential winner will be selected via a draw done by Sorella Management
8. The prize is valued at $2700 including gst. The prize must be booked through House of Travel Cnr Main Street and The Square, Palmerston North
9. To be in the draw entrants must purchase an engagement ring, wedding band,diamond ring or diamond jewelry from Sorella Diamond Jeweller in the Plaza.
10. The winner will be contacted by Sorella Staff.
11. On collecting their prize winners must identify themselves with a valid and current form of identification to claim their prize.
GENERIC PROMOTION OR COMPETITION RULES:
The ‘Promoter’ is Sorella Diamond Jeweller in the Plaza
‘Disqualified Participants’ are:
(a) All Sorella & Max Wilson employees, all employees of participating sponsors or promoters and/or advertising agencies and their Immediate Families;
(b) All people under the age of 18 years where the prize incorporates air travel, alcohol or any other element which would be illegal to supply to a person under the age of 18 years.
‘Immediate Families’ include spouses, Grandparents, Parents, Children, and Grandchildren whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
1. These Promotion or Competition Rules (‘the Rules’) apply to all Sorella and Max Wilson Promotions or Competitions (collectively ‘the Promotion’) conducted on or off air and by means of any medium – radio, television, print, telephone or computer. The Rules may change from time to time.
2. If a particular Promotion has specific rules or terms those specific rules or terms will apply if there is any inconsistency with the Rules.
3. Unless otherwise stated in the abovementioned specific rules or terms, registration, entry or vote is limited to 1 per person. Where multiple registrations, entries or votes are acceptable, each must be made separately.
4. Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the Rules and confirmation that the entrant has the necessary authority (for example from the bill payer or owner of a telephone) to enter the Promotion.
5. The Promotion is open to New Zealand Residents only. Disqualified Participants may not enter in the Promotion.
6. Sorella reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
7. Sorella reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who Sorella decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Rules, gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
8. By participating, entrants grant Sorella exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
9. Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text or email notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the Promotion’s completion.
Winning the Prize:
10. Only the person who originally entered the Promotion by purchasing an engagement or wedding ring to the minimum value of $500, can be awarded the prize (‘the Winner’).
11. The Winner will be determined in the manner set out in the Promotion Terms and Conditions – if not specified then as determined by the Promoter who shall for this purpose be deemed the Judge.
12. The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Winner will be notified by email, phone (voice or text) or mail and must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by Sorella. Where attempts to contact the Winner fail (eg when the Winner cannot be contacted by phone after three attempts or mail sent is returned) the Judge will select another winner. If, after successful notification, the prize is not collected within two months of being announced it will be regarded as forfeit.
14. The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on the Winner’s behalf. In the event that the prize specified in the Promotion becomes unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value. Where the prize incorporates air travel, unless otherwise specified the air travel is economy class.
15. Where the Winner is required to claim the prize in person and they must provide proper identification (eg driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate). If the Winner is under the age of 18 years their parent or guardian must give their prior written consent to the award of the prize.
16. The Winner takes the prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Sorella in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the prize.
17. Sorella reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
18. Sorella takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, texts with a misspelt keyword, texts to an incorrect shortcode, Acts of God or otherwise.
19. To the fullest extent permitted by law Sorella will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry or winning the Promotion prize.
20. Where the prize is to be supplied by an entity outside Sorella control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the prize Sorella has no responsibility for the provision of the prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative prize or to take legal action to require the prize supplier to provide the prize.
21. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Purchasing from Sorella Online
Payment for goods will be processed at the time of order placement. An order is placed on our website when you add a product/s to your shopping cart and proceed through the checkout process. Once you have entered or selected delivery, billing and any other relevant details, entered payment details and submitted your order, you will be transferred to a confirmation page thanking you for your order. A more detailed confirmation message will be sent to the email address supplied.
If we cannot supply items from your order for any reason, you will be notified via email and refunded in the manner in which you paid.
Sorella uses the Hosted Payment page solution from DPS to process online orders and ensure all customers enjoy a safe and secure online shopping experience. DPS is committed to protecting the security of your data through the use of industry standard data encryption technology.
You cannot cancel your order once it has been submitted, but Sorella can cancel any order up until the time it has been delivered to your specified delivery address. In the event of such a cancellation, you will be notified as soon as possible and a refund will be processed in the manner in which you paid. If Sorella cancels your order for any reason, neither you nor Sorella will be under any further obligation to one another.
Prices shown on this site are in New Zealand dollars (NZ$) and include GST (15% government sales tax). All prices are correct at the time of publication, however we reserve the right to alter prices at any time, for any reason, without notice.
1993 Consumer Guarantees Act
The 1993 Consumer Guarantees Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold by Sorella Online. In the event that goods are deemed of unacceptable quality or faulty, we have the right to repair, replace or provide a refund.
From time to time Sorella may provide content and information of interest to children. However, no one under the age of 13 years may provide personal information and no one under the age of 18 may place an order using the Service.
Modifications to website
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) at any time, for any reason, without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the website.
Accessing our website
Other than connecting to Sorella Online by HTTP requests using a web browser, you may not gain access to Sorella website servers. You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with the Service or associated software, hardware or servers in any way. You also agree not to modify any content on the Sorella website or use our site in an inappropriate or unlawful way.
All copyright and other intellectual property within this site is protected by Sorella. You may not copy or display for redistribution to third parties, any portion of this site without the express permission of Sorella.
While we endeavour to ensure all information contained within this site is accurate, errors and omissions may occur. Sorella does not accept any liability, direct or indirect, for any loss or damage, which may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, contained on this site. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on, or accessed through, this site.
Sorella reserves the right to change, move or delete any material contained within this site at any time, without notice.
Sorella shall not be liable to you or to any third parties for any direct or indirect, consequential or punitive damages allegedly resulting from your access to or inability to access the Service.
Amendments to these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to modify, update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice.
If you have any queries in regard to these Terms and Conditions please don't hesitate to contact us.